Our Bakersfield bankruptcy lawyers are experienced in representing creditors’ interests in a broad range routine and complex bankruptcy matters. We are local, experienced, and affordable. We represent secured creditors, bankruptcy trustees, and receivers. Further, we are experienced in represent creditors in defending preference and fraudulent transfer litigation.
Our Bakersfield bankruptcy lawyers can Assist You With the Following:
● Defending against actions brought by the Trustee or debtor-in-possession, including Preference Actions and Fraudulent Transfers.
● Seeking Relief from the Automatic Stay so that secured creditors can proceed with foreclosure or repossession and sale of secured collateral.
● Objecting to confirmation of a debtors’ proposed Chapter 11 or Chapter 13 plan.
● Bringing all types of Adversary Proceedings, including excepting certain debts from discharge or denying a discharge.
● Preparing and Filing proofs of claims.
● Opposing Motions Objecting to Proofs of Claim.
● Representing Creditors in Appeals of Bankruptcy Matters.
If you are considering seeking bankruptcy protection, the first step you should take is to consult a knowledgeable and experienced bankruptcy attorney. Our Bakersfield bankruptcy lawyers are experienced in handling bankruptcy cases on behalf of individuals, families, and businesses. Call our office today for a Free Consultation. We will review your financial situation, and help you determine whether bankruptcy is the right option for you. If it is, we help you prepare and file all of the appropriate documents, and represent you at the scheduled meetings and court appearances. We are local, experienced, and affordable. Our Bakersfield bankruptcy lawyers look forward to helping you.